Sometimes there can be a delay in email delivery depending on how long it takes for the specific sales channel to process and send the notification to the customer. You can find delivery times below:
- Amazon: 2-hour delivery
- BigCommerce: 20-minute delivery
- eBay: 2-hour delivery
- Etsy: 20-minute delivery
- Magento: 20-minute delivery
- Shopify: 20-minute delivery
- Walmart: 20-minute delivery
- WooCommerce: 20-minute delivery
What causes a delay?
Most sales channels are built to send large volumes of notifications when required. It means they are designed in a way to handle high load and not fail. Typically, notifications are sent by a process that runs at a set time every day.