Auditing inventory is a best practice. ShipHero has a cycle counting feature, which allows users to maintain inventory accuracy throughout the year. But how do you know what changes were made while cycle counting? We have an answer for that!
Cycle Count Items Report
The Cycle Count Items Report shows all information recorded during cycle counting. You can access the report at app.shiphero.com by navigating to Reports > Cycle Count Items. At the top of the report, you may use these filters to select the specific data you are interested in viewing:
- Start/End Date: Sort by time period, excluding the marked end date.
- Warehouse: Select cycle count actions by a specific warehouse.
- Cycle Count #: Search actions by a specific cycle count.
- Location: Search all actions performed at the specified location.
- User: Search all actions performed by a specific user.
- SKU: Search by a specific SKU.
- Cycle Count #: The specific cycle count that made this inventory adjustment. Useful for identifying trends across several counts.
- Location: The location that was cycle counted in this specific count.
- User: The account that made this count.
- SKU: The SKU of the product that was counted.
- Name: The name of the product that was counted.
- QTY Expected: The on-hand amount expected based on prior inventory numbers.
- QTY Counted: The quantity actually counted during the cycle count.
- Difference: The difference between the expected on-hand amount and the amount actually counted.
- Started/Finished: The start and finish times of the cycle count process.
- Duration: The time taken to complete the cycle count instance.
- Recount: If marked YES, the inventory was previously counted during this cycle count and is now being recounted, either due to errors or adjustments.
- Inventory Adjusted: Whether the inventory was adjusted during this cycle count because a difference was found.
- Status: The current status of this cycle count action.