Multi-item batches can be packed either by using the Mobile Application or by using a desktop computer and USB scanner.
You can watch our video tutorial here:
Packing With ShipHero Mobile
- Go to All Orders on ShipHero Mobile.
- Scan the tote you want to pack. This will bring up the order and the items picked for that order.
- Hit Pack on the mobile application to indicate that you are packing the order.
- Select Print Label to print the label and affix it to the package.
Packing with a Desktop Computer and USB Scanner
- Go to Endeavour Web.
- Scan your tote using the USB Scanner.
- The order will load, showing the number of items picked.
- Enter box dimensions, weight, and the number of items packed.
- Select Print Packing Slip and Label to print and attach the label.
- Select Complete Order on the screen to complete packing your order.