If you are trying to add a product to a purchase order by searching for it but the product is not showing up, make sure that your product has a vendor assigned to it. This assigned vendor should match the vendor for the purchase order.
How to Add a Vendor
- Navigate to the product in question.
- Review the available vendors in the vendors table, which is about three fourth of the way down the page.
- Select a vendor to assign to the product. It should now be available for the PO.
If You Need to Create a Vendor
- Using the top menu, click Inventory, then click Vendors: https://app.shiphero.com/dashboard/vendors
- Click Add A Vendor and fill in the desired information.
- Upon saving the vendor, it should be available to use with your products and POs.
If you are trying to add a product to a Purchase Order by using the Auto Add feature but the product does not get added, verify that the product has a reorder value greater than 0 on the product details page.