If you're experiencing the issue of multiple duplicate shipping labels print when shipping an order, it is most likely because there are multiple ShipHero listeners active on the computer you're shipping.
To fix this issue, follow these steps:
For Mac OSX Computers
- Choose Force Quit from the Apple () menu, or press Command-Option-Esc.
- Select the ShipHero app and "Force Quit" the app.
- Relaunch the ShipHero app.
For PC Windows Computers
- Right-click the Taskbar and click on Task Manager.
- Select the ShipHero app and close it.
- Relaunch the app.