Sometimes you may need to use two different carrier accounts from the same carrier. To connect multiple shipping accounts to a single carrier, follow the steps below:
- Create a new warehouse profile in My account > Warehouses. If you only have one physical warehouse, leave the identifier as Primary.
- Connect the Shipping Carrier account and assign it to the profile you just created.
Note: For more information, read our article about How to Use Warehouse Profiles.
Using a Specific Carrier Account when Shipping Orders
- If you want all orders for a specific connected sales channel to ship with a particular shipping carrier account, you can assign the connected sales channel to the new warehouse profile by going to My account > Stores, clicking on Profile, and selecting the new one.
- You also have the option of changing the profile of an order directly in order details.
- Alternately, you can set up an automation rule to assign that new profile to orders matching specific criteria you define.
Note: Only new orders will get modified by the rule. For more information, read our article about How to Use Automation Rules.