Order statuses are used to separate orders. You can create, manage, or delete order statuses to group the orders accordingly. Each user will only see the order status that they are assigned to when viewing orders from ShipHero Mobile.
For example, perhaps you want Picker A to only process orders from a specific e-commerce store. To accomplish this, begin by creating a custom order status for that particular sales channel. Next, create an automation rule so that all orders from that sales channel are assigned the custom order status. Then, when Picker A is in ShipHero Mobile, they will be able to switch to the custom order status to only see those specific ready-to-ship orders.
Creating a Custom Order Status
To start, define a custom order status by viewing your order status settings: https://app.shiphero.com/dashboard/order-statuses
Select Add Status and give the order status a name.
Assigning Users a Default Order Status
- On app.shiphero.com > My Account.
- Click Users > Edit for the user you want to adjust.
- Select the Default Order Status for that user, then select Save.
Assigning Orders a Status
The next step is to assign orders to your custom status. You can manually assign orders to a different status as follows:
- Go to Orders > Manage Orders.
- Use the filter features to select the orders you want to update.
- Select the orders you wish to update using the checkbox on the left side of the orders.
- Tap the Bulk Edit button located at the top of the page.
- The custom order status you created should be visible in the Order Status list. Select the order status you want to apply to your selected orders.
- Click Update.
Note: Remember that you can set up an automation rule to automatically assign a custom order status as they import.