Step 1: Your Shipping Carriers
You can connect a number of shipping carriers to your account. To view, add, update, or disconnect a shipping carrier, simply follow these steps:
- Log into your web dashboard.
- Once logged in, using the top navigation bar, click on Shipping > Carriers.
- Now you will be in your Shipping Carriers view.
Step 2: Adding Your Asendia Carrier
Once you have loaded your Shipping Carriers view, use the Add a new carrier dropdown and select Asendia.
Step 3: Configure Your Asendia Carrier
- You will now be prompted to add some details for this connection.
- Select the profile to be used for this shipping carrier (which address should be printed on the invoice).
- Select the warehouse to be used for this shipping carrier.
- Enter your Asendia account details: Account Number, Username, and Password.
- Once you've entered your details, press Connect.
Step 4: Create/Map Shipping Options (optional)
You can create default shipping methods to be assigned to orders as they are placed using various options. This saves your warehouse team from having to choose any particular method for each order. Read this article to learn about creating and mapping shipping options.
Be Sure to Generate End of Day Manifests!
Asendia requires the generation of your shipping manifest at the end of day before the orders are picked up.
Steps to Generate Shipping Manifest
- Using the top menu, click Orders, then click Manifests
- Now that you are viewing manifests, click Create Manifest
- Select Asendia as the carrier, and select the date of the shipments you want listed in your manifest.
- Once the manifest has been created, it will be sent to Asendia automatically. You can export as CSV in the future if you are keeping records internally.