Sometimes mistakes happen when receiving or inventory received is damaged. ShipHero has a function that enables you to make a negative adjustment to your Purchase Order in these instances.
Adjusting a Purchase Order
Follow these steps to adjust a Purchase Order:
- Navigate to purchase-orders.shiphero.com > Purchase Orders.
- Search for the PO that needs to be changed. You can use filters to adjust your search results.
- Select the PO and go to the Receiving Page on the top right of the page
- On the Receiving Page, adjust the amount accepted by using the up or down arrows.
- Select Save at the top right of the page.
You can input a negative number in the receiving page of the Purchase Order if:
- The total received is not negative.
- Inventory in a specific location does not go negative.
For accounts using Dynamic Slotting, ShipHero will adjust the Purchase Order, and users will receive a reminder that they need to remove stock from the current location: