FedEx One Rate is flat-rate shipping that doesn’t require you to measure or weigh shipments under 50 lbs. You can choose four types of FedEx packaging at no extra cost:
- FedEx Envelope (9 ½” x 12 ½”)
- FedEx Pak (10 ¼” x 12 ¾”, 12” x 15 ½”) & Padded (11 ¾” x 14 ¾”)
- FedEx Small Box (10 ⅞” x 1 ½” x 12 ⅜”) & (8 ¾” x 2 ⅝” x 11 ¼”)
- FedEx Medium Box (11-½” x 2-⅜” x 13-¼”) & (8-¾” x 4-⅜” x 11-¼”)
FedEx One Rate is a domestic-only 2-day shipping service.
How to Set Up FedEx One Rate
Once you have confirmed with your FedEx Account Representative that FedEx One Rate is enabled on your account, you can use the following steps to get it set up with ShipHero:
- Go to app.shiphero.com > Shipping > Carriers
- Select the settings option for the FedEx account for which you want One Rate enabled
- Check One Rate and click on Update to save your changed settings
FedEx One Rate Boxes
FedEx One Rate boxes are pre-loaded and available once FedEx One Rate has been enabled in ShipHero.
- Go to app.shiphero.com > Shipping > Boxes to find all of the pre-loaded FedEx One Rate boxes.
- In the Active column, check the boxes you would like to enable.
- You can also use your own packaging as long as the cubic dimensions of the packaging fit within one of the FedEx boxes. When creating the box in ShipHero you must also set the packaging type to BOX or POLY depending on the type of packaging it is.
Note: In order to be eligible for the Envelope rate you must use the FedEx-supplied packaging.
Shipping With "Cheapest" for FedEx One Rate
One Rate will be considered when doing a "cheapest" rate calculation if you are using custom packaging.