Multi-Box Shipments are helpful when trying to ship orders that don't fit in one box or when shipping delicate items that need to be shipped separately from the rest of the order.
This article takes you through how to handle orders that need to ship out in multiple boxes. The example used is for an order containing items that need to be bubble-wrapped.
Steps to Create a Multi-Box Shipment
- Scan or select the items for the first box.
- Select the box type and confirm dimensions.
- Click the plus sign next to the package to start your next box and repeat steps 1 and 2.
- Repeat steps 1-3 as needed until the entire order is packed.
- Print invoice and labels.
- Select Complete order.