An exchanged order's status should not be set to Fulfilled until the order has actually been fulfilled. If you find that exchange orders are being automatically fulfilled, follow the troubleshooting steps below.
- Check the Order History via the Order Details page to see if the status was manually changed to a custom status.
- Exchanges must stay in Exchange status until the order is fulfilled and manually change it to a Fulfilled status.
Escalate to ShipHero Support in the event that the Order Details page does not show that the status was manually changed to something other than Exchange. Provide the following information when escalating:
- URL to the Order Details page for the exchange order.
- The date and time that the exchange was processed.
- The date and time that the order was moved into Fulfilled status.