UPS Mail Innovations is a simple process to get up and running. You will need to provide the following information for International or Domestic rates:
- Cost Center (this comes from UPS)
- CSV file with your Rates (weight must be in ounces) and Zones (CSV Examples Below)
- For International, a separate CSV file of Zones for Countries
Please download the formatted templates linked below, complete the information for your account, and send them to email@example.com:
- UPS MI Domestic Rate Example Sheet
- UPS MI International Rate Example Sheet
- UPS MI International Zone Example Sheet
If you would like your Order Number printed on the shipping label, please let us know and we can have that appear under the line called "Package ID".
Important: When these files are complete please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can upload the rates to your account and you can start shipping with UPS Mail Innovations.
Notes and Troubleshooting
- ShipHero does not use dimensional (DIM) rate calculation for UPS Mail Innovations.
- When using UPS Expedited Mail Innovations, you cannot use Bound Printed Matter (BPM). The only valid BPM package types are BPM Flat and BPM Parcel for that service type.
- The same as for any carrier, we cannot selectively enable or disable a particular service from UPS Mail Innovations. For example, while ShipHero will support a setup where UPS MI rates are uploaded, quotes are given, and labels generated for printing, ShipHero cannot be configured to upload rates and give quotes but not print labels.