End users should not be able to return items that have been marked as Final Sale. If you find that final sale items have been permitted for return, follow the troubleshooting steps below.
- Go to the Product Log in the Product Details Page. Look at the date and time the product was changed to Final Sale.
- Go to Order Details page for the return and note the time and date it was created.
- Compare the final sale time and the order creation time:
- If the date and time in the product log were changed to final sale after the date and time that the order was created, then the return is legitimate.
- If the date and time in the product log were changed to final sale before the date and time that the order was created, then escalate the issue to ShipHero Support.
Provide the following information to ShipHero Support when escalating the issue:
- URL to the Product Details page for the SKU of the item in Final Sale status.
- URL to the Order Details page on the order that was returned.
- Date that the order came in.
- Date that the product was moved to Final Sale status.