In the event that you have several stores shipping from the same warehouse, ShipHero offers the flexibility to create Warehouse Profiles so customers receive branded invoices for the appropriate store.
Step 1: Create a Warehouse Profile for Your Store
- On app.shiphero.com > My Account > Warehouses, click on the Add a Warehouse button on the top right of the page.
- Under the Profile option, select Create a new Profile. The new profile name should be the name of your store.
- Under the Warehouse option, select Primary since this is the same physical address of where your inventory is located.
- Add details on the next screen for the store. This is what will show up on your invoice and labels.
- Save the profile information.
Step 2: Assign the new Profile to your Store
- Go to app.shiphero.com > My Account > Stores.
- Click the blue default in the profile column for your store and change it to the new profile you created.
- This tells ShipHero that all orders coming in for that store should have the associated profile with the correct invoice details.