There are many cases where you would want to add several automation rules triggering for a single order. If an automation rule is not working, keep in mind that there may be other automation rules that are causing a conflict with your order.
Things to Know about Automation Rules
- Automation rules run at the time an order is initially imported into the system.
- If the first automation rule cancels the order/line items on order, the status will be changed to fulfilled.
- A fulfilled status takes precedence over all other rules. Other rules will continue to run, but the triggers will not be applied once the status is changed to fulfilled.
- Automation rules run from top to bottom.
- To verify Automation rules on the order history, traceability goes from the bottom to the top.