If you plan to add Global-e to your carrier listing, there are a few things to know about linking to your ShipHero account.
- The Sales Channel order number must match the e-commerce platform order.
- You cannot utilize automation rules to add additional line items OR manually add other line items to the order. The exact line items must match what was imported from the Sales Channel.
- Build Kits cannot be fulfilled by Global-e. Build Kit Components show as additional line items in ShipHero, which differs from what is imported from the Sales Channel.
- Any Packing items or cards used as an extra line item must be marked "ignore on customs" on the product detail page.
- When shipping an order using the Global-e carrier, the order must come through Shopify using the Global-e plugin. This is because the order must first exist in a Global-e shipment before you can use Global-e to generate a label.
Some users may see double notifications for Global-e orders. This is because when certain Global-e shipments are created, a notification is automatically sent in addition to the notification created for ShipHero.
To prevent double notifications, you can apply the following automation rule to disable the shipment notification back to the Sales Channel: