You can now use automation rules with Shopify Locations. Please look at the video below to get a walkthrough of the process.
1. Verify that your Shopify locations have been added to ShipHero. Login to app.shiphero.com> My Account Tab> Select Stores> Settings> Locations
2. Enable the feature flag to utilize Automation rules with locations. Login to app.shiphero.com> My Account tab> "Stores" from the dropdown> Setting button> scroll all the way down and enable this feature:
3. Please note that this feature will increase the usage of Shopify API, so only use this feature if you plan to use the Automation rules.
4. The automation rule/s will need to be created before any orders are brought into ShipHero. Login in to app.shiphero.com> Orders tab> Select "Automation Rules"> add automation rule:
5. If a location needs to be locked to a particular warehouse, AND you are using Multiwarehouse Allocation Rules, Please make sure to add a rule so that the product will stay locked to the warehouse.
If not, the MWA rule could override your Automation rule of locking to a warehouse.