Follow these steps to connect your Shopify store for the first time:
- Navigate to My Account > Stores and tap the Add A New Store button located on the top right of the screen.
- Select Shopify from the available options.
- Enter the store name i.e. with collectorscars.myshopify.com, enter collectors cars.
- "Allow ShipHero to manage your Shopify Inventory" instructs ShipHero to update any inventory updates made in ShipHero to the connected Shopify store. Only enable this option if the inventory information in ShipHero is correct. Typically, you would check your inventory levels first before enabling this setting.
- Click Connect.
Re-Authenticate Your Shopify-ShipHero Connection
- Navigate to My Account > Stores and tap the Settings button located under Actions.
- At the bottom of the page you will find a section called Re-Authenticate Your Store.
- Click Re-Auth.
- You will be redirected to log into your Shopify store
- You will see a message titled: "You are about to update ShipHero Inventory & Shipping" outlining the data that the ShipHero app has access to based on the selections you made when first setting up the connection.
- Click Update app.
ShipHero will link any imported products with matching SKUs to the existing product already in ShipHero. If the SKU does not already exist in ShipHero, a new product is created. Orders placed in Shopify will typically appear in ShipHero within a few seconds after the order was placed. Sometimes it can take several minutes.
Typically, orders shipped in ShipHero will be updated on Shopify within a few minutes. When shipping orders in ShipHero, tracking information is sent to Shopify and the customer will receive an email notification with the tracking information of the shipment.