If you plan to add DHL eCommerce to your carrier listing, there are a few steps to get this linked to your ShipHero account.
How to connect to ShipHero
- Navigate to the carrier section of ShipHero.
- Click Connect Carrier> Select DHL eCommerce from the list and input the needed information.
- Profile - Which address will be printed on the invoice.
- Warehouse - The warehouse that will use the shipping carrier.
- Account Number.
- DHL Facility Code - This should always have "US" and a "1" in it, regardless of where you are sending parcels to (Example: USORD1).
- DHL Client ID.
- DHL Client Secret. API password
We are an approved 3PV. Sample Labels and Manifests are not required. With that said, it is very important once you start using DHL eCommerce in ShipHero that you follow the daily close-out procedures. Here is a short video that explains how to close out Manifests.
Note: The ShipHero web service cannot be used to obtain rates for reseller accounts due to DHL limits. Per the reseller agreement, the reseller is responsible for providing a means of obtaining rates.