The Hero Board is a personalized dashboard designed to give an at-a-glance view of your fulfillment operations. With this new dashboard, you will be able to view the progress of your shipments and drill down into the data throughout the day.
The Hero Board feature is available for all Brand and 3PL customers (excluding 3PL client accounts).
Accessing the Hero Board
The Hero Board icon has been added to the menu in the Packing App.
The Hero Board icon has been added to the menu in the Web App and can be accessed via shipping.shiphero.com/hero-board.
Tip: Bookmark the Hero Board page for easy access!
Hero Board Features
The Hero Board dashboard automatically refreshes every 30 seconds giving you a constant stream of updates.
Ready to ship
- Pending Orders - Total number of orders “Ready to Ship.” It will show any items in a tote.
- In Tote - Total number of orders fully picked in Totes. Tote orders only appear on the hero board when fully picked, indicating to packers which totes are waiting.
- Locked - Total number of orders Locked
- Pending Orders - Number of orders “Ready to Ship” that are due to ship Today
- In Tote - Number of orders picked in Totes that are due to ship Today
- Locked - Number of orders Locked that are due to ship Today
Filters and column sorting may be used to dive deeper into the order information. Each column header can be clicked to sort your data. The following filters are available:
- Customer (3PL only)