Every ShipHero Customer has unlimited access to support services and resources included in their paid subscription, so take advantage of our four main support avenues:
- Self-Help Resources: knowledge base, blogs, webinars, and YouTube videos available for everyone.
- Developer Community: online forum for developers to brainstorm solutions or work directly with ShipHero API experts.
- ShipHero Customer Support: direct support to diagnose and resolve issues, as well as give advice on product features.
- Customer Success Managers: our team of experts helps you maximize the value of ShipHero, by educating your team on the application, by helping you incorporate best practices as you grow, and by keeping you informed on all the up-and-coming features.
How to Access ShipHero Support
- Knowledge Base Center: https://help.shiphero.com/dashboard
- ShipHero Blog: https://shiphero.com/
- ShipHero YouTube Videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/
ShipHero Customer Support
Customers have 24/7 access to ShipHero Support through our Customer Portal found in the application.
- Log in to https://app.shiphero.com/dashboard
- Click on Help at the top right on the Menu Bar
- The Help menu can be found on any ShipHero application and will route you to our Customer Portal for ticketing.
Customer Success Managers
- Customers can easily contact their dedicated Customer Success Manager by email. If you are unsure who to contact, please message ShipHero Support.
Managing Your Support Experience
When submitting an issue to ShipHero Support, it is first routed to Tier 1 Support. Our Tier 1 Support team is able to solve 80% of support requests without escalation and strives to respond within an hour of first contact. You can further expedite the resolution of your issue by providing the following details in your ticket:
- Details on where you are seeing the issue. (Are you using ShipHero Web or ShipHero Mobile? Knowing the version helps, too.)
- An outline of the issue you are experiencing, with the following details:
- The specific order number or product SKU that you are having problems with.
- A screenshot or video is helpful, so we can see what you see.
- Details around what steps you took when you experienced the issue. (This helps us replicate the issue you are seeing.)
ShipHero Support's Escalation Process
In the event that our Tier 1 Support team is not able to resolve your issue, then your issue will be escalated to Tier 2 Support. Our Tier 2 Support team is able to solve 70% of support requests without escalation, and strives to respond within 4 hours of first contact.
If our Tier 2 Support team is able to replicate the issue and confirm a software bug, they will then expedite the issue to our Engineering Team for resolution. Our Engineering Team releases hotfixes on a daily basis, and issues are prioritized by level of impact. Because of that, we do not have a guaranteed resolution time for issues that are escalated to Engineering.
Customers have the ability to escalate issues to their Customer Success Manager if they are not satisfied with the quality of their support experience. From there, Customer Success Managers will gather feedback, share it with the appropriate ShipHero Leader, and take the appropriate steps to improve the customer’s support experience.
Requesting a new feature
If the issue is related to a new feature idea, the customer can submit their idea request on the Help portal.
Our Tier 1 Support team then requests the feature on the customer's behalf to our engineers. Implementation of a new idea requires that it has a wide reach across the majority of customers.
Our engineering team works on feature requests on a daily basis. New features are prioritized by the level of impact and the number of customers requesting the same feature.