Make.com is an awesome no-code platform that enables you to build automations with hundreds of different applications, including ShipHero. This gives you the chance to automate different tasks that you may currently do manually, saving you time and ensuring accuracy.
In this article we'll walk through the basics steps of setting up an automation (called scenarios in Make). For more in-depth information regarding how Make.com works, please take advantage of Make.com's robust Help Center which can be found by clicking HERE.
Accessing Make.com with ShipHero's API Key/Refresh Token
- To create an automation in Make.com with ShipHero, you will need ShipHero's Refresh Token.
- To access the API Key and Refresh Token, log into your ShipHero account in app dot.
- Navigate to the My Account Tab > Developer Users
- On the Developer Users Screen, click the Add Third Party Developer button in the upper righthand corner.
- Fill out the Developer Form on the next screen. Enter First Name, Last Name and Email address of your developer.
- Once you have clicked the Add Developer button in the bottom right of the screen, you will see the ShipHero API Key and Refresh Token.
- Copy the Refresh Token. This is what you will need to access Make.com.
Setting Up a Scenario with Make.com and ShipHero
- Once you have logged into Make, hover over the lefthand icons menu until it expands. Then click on Scenarios.
- It will open the screen as seen in the image below. Click on the button in the upper righthand corner that says Create a new scenario.
- A new scenario window will open. Click on the large plus sign in the middle of the screen.
- Clicking on the plus sign will open a list of possible partners for automations. Scroll to ShipHero. You can also search for applications at the bottom of the menu.
- The menu that opens will show the available triggers, actions and searches already set up for ShipHero.
However, as demonstrated in this video with our VP of Product, Yosef Haas, you can set up different automations in Make using other apps that will still run with ShipHero.
Note: To see a full walk-through of how to set up a Scenario in Make using Google Sheets and ShipHero, please view the video HERE. This video answers a lot of general questions regarding Make.com, the process to set up a scenario and the scope of the platform.
Make.com's ShipHero Support Resources
For more specific details regarding Make.com and how it works, please reach out to Make.com support team.
You can also find details regarding specific ShipHero modules HERE.
Note: Make is an integration with ShipHero. As with other ShipHero integrations, details and questions regarding Make will need to be asked and answered by the Make Support team.