ShipHero allows you to connect multiple stores across various platforms, including Etsy. Follow these steps to get an Etsy store connected to your ShipHero account.
Step 1: View Your Connected Stores
- Make sure you’re logged into your web dashboard.
- Once logged in, using the top navigation bar, click on My Account > Stores.
- This opens the Connected Stores view.
Step 2: Adding Your Etsy Store
- From the Connected Stores page, click the Add a New Store button to open a list of available store platforms that you can connect to ShipHero.
- Select Etsy.
- In the Shop Name field, enter the name of your store exactly as it appears in your store URL. For example, for Etsy store URL https://britishthings.etsy.com, you would use “britishthings”.
Step 3: Configuring Your Etsy Store Inventory
Before you connect your Etsy store, you have some options on how ShipHero will interact with your Etsy store products (SKUs).
Allow ShipHero to Manage Your Etsy Inventory
ShipHero is a complete inventory management system used by the vast majority of our customers as the primary manager of all connected stores. This means that when orders are fulfilled, the available inventory of any of your products in the orders is accurately reflected across all connected stores.
If you are using another inventory management system or simply don’t want ShipHero to sync your product inventory counts for your Etsy store, then do not enable this option.
Step 4: Connect Your Store
Once you have configured your store inventory, you can finish connecting your Etsy store.
- Press the Connect button.
- Click Allow Access to give ShipHero permission to access your store. This is necessary for the store connection to work.
Congratulations! You should now see your Etsy store in your Store Connections list. Now ShipHero will proceed to fetch existing products in your store. Depending on how many products there are, this may take up to 20 minutes to complete.