To connect UPS to ShipHero, you first need an account on ups.com and this account needs to be connected to your Shipper Number.
- Log in to ups.com using your UPS username and password.
- Hover over your name in the top right corner of the screen, and select Payment Options from the dropdown.
- Verify your shipper number is listed; if not, select the Add a Payment Method dropdown, and add your UPS Shipper number.
After completing steps 1 through 3, please add the UPS Username, Password, and Shipper Number to ShipHero from Shipping > Carriers.
If you are shipping in ShipHero and you get an error for an invalid account number or authentication issue, check the following:
- Make sure that the account number is attached to your UPS.com account (as described above).
- Make sure that there was no change to the username or password on the UPS.com site.