To connect UPS to ShipHero, you first need an account on ups.com, which needs to be connected to your Account Number.
- Log in to ups.com using your UPS username and password.
- Click on the user menu at the top right corner of the screen, and Select Accounts and Payment from the dropdown.
- Verify your account number is listed; if not, Select the Add a Payment Method dropdown to add your UPS Account number.
How to connect to ShipHero
- Navigate to the carrier section of ShipHero.
- Click Connect Carrier> Select UPS from the list and input the needed information.
- Profile - Which address will be printed on the invoice.
- Warehouse - the warehouse that will be using the shipping carrier.
- Account Number
If you are shipping in ShipHero and you get an error for an invalid account number or authentication issue, check the following:
- Verify the account number is attached to your UPS.com account (as described above).
- Verify the username and password remained the same on the UPS.com site.