ShipHero has features and tools to help create and manage drop shipments while also making it easier to send notifications to your vendors.
Reasons to Set Products as Dropship Only
- To help you streamline dropship products only when they're not actually in your warehouse or distribution center.
- Dropship only products will not appear in order details used by pickers and packers to avoid confusion in your fulfillment process.
- ShipHero will automatically know what products need to be picked and packed in your warehouse, even when orders contain dropship only products.
Setting Products as Dropship Only
ShipHero provides more than one way to set a product as dropship only.
Edit Single Product
- Navigate to Inventory > Products.
- Select the product you want to set as dropship only.
- Click the pencil icon to edit the product details.
- You should see the product details window launch. Scroll through the options and check Dropship Only.
- Click Update.
Using Bulk Edit
- Navigate to Inventory > All Products.
- Filter the products you want to edit.
- Select the items you wish to edit.
- Click Bulk Edit.
- Once the Bulk Edit window launches, scroll through the options to find Dropship Only and check Yes.
- Click Process, and the selected products will not be set as dropship only.
Using a CSV to Update Many Products
- Click Inventory > Bulk Edit.
- Follow the onscreen instructions for updating to Dropship Only.