You can opt-out of printing order invoices with an automation rule when shipping from shipping.shiphero.com. This feature allows users to set a rule to skip invoice printing, even when you click the Print invoice button. 3PLs may find this especially helpful for clients who do not want to include invoices with orders.
Note: Clicking Print invoice & labels or Print invoice will briefly show the spinner on the button, but nothing will print.
How to Set It Up
- Go to Orders > Automation Rules.
- Click Create New Rule.
- Select a Trigger from the drop-down.
- Select Do not print invoice from the Action drop-down.
- Click Create to save the rule.
Note: Automation rules run on orders created after saving the rule. For more information, see How to Use Automation Rules.
How to Manually Print an Invoice
Utilizing the Do not print invoice rule will not affect viewing the invoice from the order detail page. To view or manually print the invoice:
- Go to Orders > Manage Orders.
- Open the Order Number.
- Scroll down to Actions on the right side of the page.
- Click View Invoice.
- The invoice will open in a new tab. Click Print.