3PL Accounts will have multiple warehouses strategically placed in parts of the country or world to make Shipping for their 3PL clients easier and carrier costs cheaper. If your 3PL does have multiple warehouses, please follow the steps to add or remove a warehouse from your 3PL client.
Before proceeding, please ensure the following is set up on your 3PL account:
- The customer is listed on your 3PL Customer page:
- The new warehouse is already created in ShipHero. For more information on how to add a warehouse to your 3PL account, go here.
Once you have confirmed this information, you can add the warehouse to your client via the 3PL billing page by following these steps.
Note:A billing profile must be linked to the customer before you are able to invite them to a new warehouse.
- Go to https://3pl.shiphero.com/threepland select the Customer tab.
- Select the customer that you would like to invite to a warehouse.
- On the right side of the page, select Add under the warehouse's settings.
- Select the warehouse you are adding to your client
- Type in the customer’s Account Name
NOTE: Once you add the new warehouse to your client, you must ensure that their settings are enabled properly. Please reference THIS article for settings you may need to reconfigure.