Billing profiles are templates for billing your 3PL customers. With the billing profile, ShipHero will automatically charge the fees you create.
How to Create a Billing Profile
- In the 3PL account, go to 3PL billing > Billing Profiles.
- Click + Add billing profile.
- Give the profile a name and click + Add.
- Set the fees that you would like to add to the profile.
- Ad Hoc
How to Link a Billing Profile to a Customer
- Go to https://3pl.shiphero.com/threepl and select the Customers tab.
- Select the customer to that you would like to assign the new profile.
- On the right side of the page, select Change in the Billing Settings section.
- Select an option from the Billing Profile dropdown menu.
Note: Once you have create the billing profile you will need to add your customer to the warehouse.
Note: If "Export billing on tally = Yes," then the bill will export as soon as the bill is in draft status.