The Allocated Item Summary report that is located in app.shiphero.com> order tab> Allocated item Summary is a summary of items that have been allocated to orders. The report has the following columns:
1. SKU - With a clickable link that will take you to the product page for that SKU. Suppose you would like to scroll down to the order section of the product page to see which orders have the SKU allocated.
2. Product Name
3. Inventory Bin - for Static slotting only.
4. Inventory Overstock Bin - for Static slotting only.
6. Quantity - The quantity allocated to an order (Not the quantity you have for the item.)
7. Warehouse - The warehouse where the product exists (If you have multiple warehouses enabled on the account).
If the Summary is viewed from a Dynamic slotting account, the Inventory Bin and Inventory Overstock Bin columns will not display anything:
If the Summary is viewed on a Static Slotting account will populate the following: