If you are planning to add DHL eCommerce to your carrier listing there are a few steps in order to get this linked to your ShipHero account.
Connecting DHL eCommerce to ShipHero
The first step is to connect your DHL eCommerce account to ShipHero.
- Log in to app.shiphero.com and navigate to Shipping > Carriers.
- Under Add a new carrier, select DHL eCommerce.
- The following information will be required to connect (you can get this information from your DHL eCommerce Representative):
- DHL Pickup Number
- DHL Client ID
- DHL Facility Code - This should always have "US" and a "1" in it, regardless of where you are sending parcels to. (Example: USORD1)
- DHL Mailer ID - If you do not have a Mailer ID, enter "N/A". A Mailer ID is only required for certain services with DHL eCommerce.
- API Username and Password
- FTP Username and Password
Request ShipHero Support to Upload Rates
Prior to reaching out to ShipHero support, confirm with your DHL eCommerce Rep that your rates have been uploaded on the FTP site. Once confirmed, send an email to email@example.com, requesting that your DHL eCommerce Rates be uploaded. ShipHero Support will need the following information:
- Your onboarding form from your DHL eCommerce rep. This contains the hub/facility information and services you will be using, and more.
- The FTP & API username and password. For security purposes, please do not send this information in the same email as other credentials.
We are an approved 3PV. Sample Labels and Manifests are not required. With that said, it is very important once you start using DHL eCommerce in ShipHero that you follow the daily close out procedures. Please watch this short clip on how to close out Manifests in ShipHero.
Note: The ShipHero web service cannot be used to obtain rates for reseller accounts due to DHL limits. Per the reseller agreement, the reseller is responsible for providing a means of obtaining rates.