ShipHero allows users to create Warehouse Profiles, which control the information being sent on invoices and shipping labels. There is no limit on the number of profiles that you can create. Each profile can be associated with specific shipping carriers, custom statuses, or store channels.
How to Create a Profile
When going to app.shiphero.com > My Account > Warehouses, you should have a warehouse for each physical address. When creating a profile, you would take the following steps:
- Click Add A Warehouse.
- Select Create A New Profile and connect it to the appropriate warehouse.
- Fill out the details for the profile (invoice address, return label address, invoice logo, email, etc.)
- Select Save.
Warehouse Profile Use Cases
Some common use cases for warehouse profiles can be found below:
- Create automation rules to associate certain shipping addresses or order tags to a profile.
- Associate a certain profile with a specific store by going to My Account > Stores. Simply click the blue profile (typically default) link next to each store and choose a specific profile to associate the store with.
- Using the same carrier with different account numbers or use cases. For example, you may need to have a FedEx account connected twice due to one being billed as Collect and the other as regular. Another option is third-party shipping as well. There will have to be different profiles for each third-party shipper number.
- Setup 3rd party billing carriers.