Replenishment is the movement of inventory from reserve storage locations (overstock bins and non-pickable bins) to picking storage locations. Replenishment is meant to maintain adequate inventory levels to meet customer demand.
NOTE: If you would like to have a non-pickable location excluded from the list, please review the Need Replenishment Report article.
Steps to Replenish via the Mobile App
Replenishment mobile can be accessed via product navigation.
Upon selecting "replenishment," the user will be directed to the full replenishment report.
NOTE: The report sorts the items by "orders needing this item." The Items with the most orders will be at the top of the list by default.
3. The Replenishment report can be filtered by Order Status, Order Tag, Inventory Status, Order details, and Customers (3PL only)
NOTE: If a user has a default order status, the list will default to show SKU under that status. This can be edited under the filters section.
4. A user can select an item to replenish directly from the report. This item will now be locked to the user so that another user cannot replenish the same item. This allows multiple users to work on the report simultaneously.
5. Once an SKU is selected, the user will be directed to choose a location to replenish from.
If the SKU has a lot code, the location's description will include the lot and expiration date. By default, the list will show the lot that will expire the soonest to the top of the list:
6. After scanning or selecting a replenishment location, the user will be directed to pick the items to replenish:
Note: The user will be directed to pick the amount to replenish, but they can over-replenish (choose more) or under-replenish (choose less) as needed
7. After picking the items, the user will need to scan or select the location that they want to move the inventory into:
The user can click on the "unassigned” location to view a list of locations where this item already exists:
8. Once the transfer is complete, the user will be redirected back to the replenishment report
Multiple users can work on the replenishment report at the same time
Filters will be saved for the user until they exit the report - meaning after completing 1 replenishment, they will be returned to the report with the same filters still applied
If one location does not have enough SKU to replenish the required amount, the user will transfer what they can from the first location. They will then be directed back to that product to choose a second location to replenish more inventory.After replenishing the first 6 from location C-02-02, we are directed back to this page to choose another location to replenish the remaining 4 from: