The Shopify store setting Only import products from Shopify that are Published will automatically pull in published products from the Shopify store. When enabled, products in Shopify in the draft status will not import into ShipHero.
NOTE: A product can be Active but not Published. For a product to be published, it must have at least one sales channel associated and be active.
Shopify Products Missing from ShipHero
Suppose a user created a new product in their Shopify store, which did not import into ShipHero. In that case, it may be because the product is unpublished in Shopify, and Only import products from Shopify that are Published are enabled in ShipHero.
There are two options to resolve this:
- Publish the product in Shopify and wait 5 minutes for Shopify to push the product to ShipHero.
- Disable Only import Published products from Shopify, which will pull all unpublished products from the Shopify store into ShipHero.
Note: If a product is still missing once published, see How to Import Orders and Products into ShipHero.
To adjust the Only import products from Shopify that are Published store setting in ShipHero:
- Go to My Account > Stores > Settings.
- Scroll to the Sync Settings Shopify to ShipHero section.
- Enable or disable the setting Only import products from Shopify that are Published.
- Click Save on the bottom-right corner of the page.
For more information on published products in Shopify, visit the Shopify Help Center.